These cute daisies are perfect to make any nail colour Spring/Summer ready.
Remember to have your choice of base + topcoat ready to keep your nails protected and nail art sealed!
1. Paint your nails with your base colour, this works best with an opaque finish so 2 coats is always best, this shimmery Essie Jade Green is gorgeous and so summery.
2. Now when the base colour is dry let’s get the daisy design done first. I always like to have the thumb and ring finger as my main design nails. With a dotting tool create the flowers with 5 dots close together. You can add smaller dots in the gaps as a cute little extra touch!
3. Now I used some nail studs for my daisy centres but if you don’t have any, not to worry they look just as good with a dot of gold nail varnish too. Dab a small amount of your topcoat into the centre of the daisy and place the stud on to it.
4. On the pointer paint with your glitter polish, you can either go for a solid gold or like I have done have it a shimmery gold over your jade green for a more sparkly look.
5. Finally seal your design with a topcoat to flatten the nail art and prevent chipping!
These nails look great in pretty much any set of colours! If you aren’t gonna use studs for the daisy centre having the centre colour match the pointer nail is nice way to tie the whole design together .
I’m thinking maybe some neon summer leopard nails for my next nail art? Any thoughts? I’d love to know in the comments below!
Til next time,