1. Cream Floral Wrap Playsuit, £22.99. NEW LOOK
2. Palm Print Cutout Playsuit, £19.99. MISSGUIDED
3. Strappy Playsuit by Rare, £42. TOPSHOP
4. Floral Cutout Shoulder Playsuit, £26. FASHION UNION
5. Palm Print Draw String Playsuit, £18. FASHION UNION
6. Palm Leaf Print Varsity Playsuit, £25. RIVER ISLAND
7.Purple Floral Neoprene Playsuit, £24.99. MISSGUIDED
8. Daisy Playsuit, £20. BOOHOO.COM
Hey Lovelies, it’s about time I start buying some extra bits for my holiday in October, as soon enough all the gorgeous summer gear will no longer be in shops!! First up is playsuits, I don’t have any at all! This needs to change! As I love them so much! Of course this is also for summer in general, but my main goal is to have clothes for October! We are going for a week so I don’t need to get too much stuff. Just some casual going for breakfast clothes, some much needed bikini’s as mine are all a bit drab now, and some nice clothes for the evening. That’s where the playsuit comes in! Paired with a classic minimal sandal or chunky white flatforms they will be perfect for going to dinner and having a drink in the evening.
I adore the floral wrap dress from New Look, perfect for something a little more special, as I will be celebrating my birthday while on holiday this year!! So this is a definite possibility. Another favourite is the petrol blue playsuit from Topshop, paired with some gold accessories and some black heeled sandals will be a really nice outfit.
What key pieces have you got for your holiday/summer wardrobe? Does the playsuit tick all the boxes for smart and casual summer dressing? Let me know as I always love hearing for you guys.